This is a super easy and delicious recipe for use at any time of the day! Our 4-Ingredient Protein Pancakes are a fantastic dish that you can personalise to your taste by adding ingredients to the batter, or by experimenting with your favourite toppings!
For more vegan recipes, please click on any of the titles below that tickle your taste-buds!
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 120g instant oats
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 370ml non-dairy milk (such as unsweetened soy milk)
- 25g vegan protein powder (our chocolate whey is a great substitute for non-vegans)
- Preheat a non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Place the oats in a blender or food processor. Blend, or process, until the oats resemble a fine flour.
- Add the milk and the banana, and blend till the mixture is smooth.
- Add the protein powder and blend again. If the batter looks too thick, add a little more milk.
- Pour 2 tbsp. of the batter onto the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes and flip them with a spatula when bubbles have formed on the surface and the edges are slightly dry.
- Cook until browned on the other side.
- Top with your favourite fruit, nut butter or syrup and enjoy!
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Kcals: 737
- Protein: 46g
- Carbohydrate: 109g
- Fats: 13g
Remember to follow us and post your workouts, progress and meals on Instagram, and use the hashtags #LDNMuscle and #LDNM so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!
We at LDNM Muscle Ltd hope you enjoy the inspired and fun recipes featured on our website, https://https://ldnmuscle.com (the “Website”). LDNM Muscle Ltd is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe you try from the Website or any website linked to from this site. Recipes may not achieve desired results due to variations in elements such as ingredients, cooking temperatures, typos, errors, omissions, or individual cooking ability. You should always use your best judgement when cooking with raw ingredients such as eggs, chicken, or seafood and seek expert advice before beginning if you are unsure.
You should always take care when using sharp knives or other cooking implements. To ensure the safety of yourself and others, be aware of heated cooking surfaces while cooking. Please review all ingredients prior to trying a recipe in order to be fully aware of the presence of substances which might cause an adverse reaction in some consumers. Recipes available on the Website may not have been formally tested by us or for us and we do not provide any assurances nor accept any responsibility or liability with regard to their originality, quality, nutritional value, or safety. Unless otherwise stated, the recipes featured on the Website are not endorsed by any other companies/organization or their affiliates.
Recipe contributed by Arantxa Barbarin Gonzalez – Instagram: @ArantxaBarbarin