Check out our brand-new recipe – our Apricot and Chilli Chicken Recipe – which is high in protein, healthy and gluten free! This is the ideal dinner, lunchbox filler and pre or post-workout meal. We are certain it will be a winner with you and your friends and or family!
Check out more of our delicious recipes clicking on any of the meals below:
Ginger & Spring Onion Chicken https://ldnmuscle.com/ginger-and-spring-onion-chicken-recipe/
Chicken Kiev with Baked Potatoes https://ldnmuscle.com/chicken-kiev-with-baked-potatoes-recipe/
Healthy Chicken Saag with Rice https://ldnmuscle.com/healthy-chicken-saag-with-rice-recipe/
INGREDIENTS (makes 4 servings):
- 800g boneless and skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tbsp. apricot jam
- 2 tbsp. gluten free soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- ½ tsp. chilli flakes
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- Spring onions, fresh chilli and sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- 200g long grain rice (dry weight/uncooked)
- Combine the apricot jam, ketchup, soy sauce, ginger, and chilli flakes.
- Add the chicken, onion, and garlic and toss to coat.
- Cook, covered, in ovenproof dish for 45min (180C).
- Cook the rice according to package directions.
- Ten minutes before serving the chicken, remove the cover and turn up the heat to 200C.
- Serve the chicken and sauce on top of the rice and sprinkle with spring onions, fresh chilli and sesame seeds, if desired.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (per serving):
- Calories: 435
- Protein: 40g
- Carbs: 47g
- Fats: 8g
We hope you enjoy our Apricot and Chilli Chicken Recipe as much as we did, and remember to follow us and post your workouts, progress and meals on Instagram, and use the hashtags #LDNMuscle and #LDNM so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!
We at LDNM Muscle Ltd hope you enjoy the inspired and fun recipes featured on our website, https://https://ldnmuscle.com (the “Website”). LDNM Muscle Ltd is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe you try from the Website or any website linked to from this site. Recipes may not achieve desired results due to variations in elements such as ingredients, cooking temperatures, typos, errors, omissions, or individual cooking ability. You should always use your best judgement when cooking with raw ingredients such as eggs, chicken, or seafood and seek expert advice before beginning if you are unsure.
You should always take care when using sharp knives or other cooking implements. To ensure the safety of yourself and others, be aware of heated cooking surfaces while cooking. Please review all ingredients prior to trying a recipe in order to be fully aware of the presence of substances which might cause an adverse reaction in some consumers. Recipes available on the Website may not have been formally tested by us or for us and we do not provide any assurances nor accept any responsibility or liability with regard to their originality, quality, nutritional value, or safety. Unless otherwise stated, the recipes featured on the Website are not endorsed by any other companies/organization or their affiliates.