Our Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies Recipe is tasty, lower calorie than normal (equivalent) cookies, and much higher in protein too! Each cookie packs around 7g of high-quality protein, making these bad boys an absolute must for snack time!
For more protein-baking delights, simply hit any of the titles below that tickle your fancy! They are all equally as delicious and simple as our chocolate chip protein cookies recipe!
Ingredients (makes 12 cookies):
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 2 scoops of LDNM vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 50g dark chocolate (cut into small pieces)
- 100g of rolled/porridge oats
- Low kcal cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 180C and grease the baking tray.
- In a medium bowl, mash bananas with a fork. Add protein powder, oats and peanut butter; stir well to combine. Add chocolate and give a few more stirs.
- Spoon mixture onto prepared baking tray (cookies don’t spread, so shape them now) and bake for 12-15 minutes (depending on size). Cool on a cooking rack for 5 minutes.
Nutritional Information (per cookie):
- Kcal: 140
- Protein: 7g
- Carbs: 17g
- Fats: 5g
We hope you enjoy our Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies Recipe as much as we did, and remember to follow us and post your workouts, progress and meals on Instagram, and use the hashtags #LDNMuscle and #LDNM so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!