Try these super simple treats, perfect for entertaining chocolate and peanut butter lovers: 2-Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups.
We have more delicious treats for you to try below. If for some reason you don’t like chocolate and or peanut butter…
Ingredients (makes 10):
- 90% chocolate bar
- 50g smooth peanut butter
- Melt 90% dark chocolate bar
- Pour about 1tsp of melted chocolate into each of the paper cups.
- “Smear” sides of paper cups with melted chocolate.
- Put it to a freezer for about 3 mins.
- Top it up with approx 1tsp of peanut butter and put it in the freezer for about 3 mins.
- Pour the remaining of melted chocolate over the top.
- Leave it in the freezer for at least 20 mins before transferring it to the fridge.
Nutritional Information per Serving (10):
- Calories: 90
- Protein: 3g
- Carbs: 4g
- Fats: 8g
Remember to post your feedback on social media – to @LDN_Muscle and @MB_LDNM – as we love to see you making use of our content!
Remember to follow us and post your workouts, progress and meals on Instagram, and use the hashtags #LDNMuscle and #LDNM so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!