This recipe for Crispy Chicken Breasts is genuinely easy, simple and delicious. It also goes with almost anything, so you can masquerade as a fantastic chef, when really you’re just lord of the bigger, better version of chicken nuggets!
Ingredients (makes 4 servings):
- 4 chicken breasts (halved width-ways)
- 120g breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- ½ tsp. dried basil
- 2 clove garlic (crushed)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- Pound the chicken breasts with a rolling pin or cooking mallet to flatten.
- Sprinkle the basil, salt and pepper on each breast, and then rub in the fresh garlic.
- Now dip the chicken into the beaten eggs, and then coat each piece evenly with the breadcrumbs.
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan or griddle over a medium heat.
- Place the chicken in a pan, cooking about 5 minutes on each side, or until chicken is ‘fork tender’ (cooking time will vary depending on how thick your chicken is).
- Serve with fresh salad.
Nutritional Info (per serving):
- Calories: 370
- Protein: 40g
- Carbs: 21g
- Fats: 12g
Remember to follow us and post your workouts, progress and meals on Instagram, and use the hashtags #LDNMuscle and #LDNM so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!