This recipe for Crispy Chicken Breasts is genuinely easy, simple and delicious. It also goes with almost anything, so you can masquerade as a fantastic chef, when really you’re just lord of the bigger, better version of chicken nuggets!
Our Crispy Chicken Breasts would go nicely with our high protein salad, or our vegan bean stir fry, and even more recipes can be found on our blog.
Ingredients (makes 4 servings):
- 4 chicken breasts (halved width-ways)
- 120g breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- ½ tsp. dried basil
- 2 clove garlic (crushed)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- Pound the chicken breasts with a rolling pin or cooking mallet to flatten.
- Sprinkle the basil, salt and pepper on each breast, and then rub in the fresh garlic.
- Now dip the chicken into the beaten eggs, and then coat each piece evenly with the breadcrumbs.
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan or griddle over a medium heat.
- Place the chicken in a pan, cooking about 5 minutes on each side, or until chicken is ‘fork tender’ (cooking time will vary depending on how thick your chicken is).
- Serve with fresh salad.
Nutritional Info (per serving):
- Calories: 370
- Protein: 40g
- Carbs: 21g
- Fats: 12g
You can find more delicious recipes on our nutrition blog, and read about our Transformation Guides by clicking on any of the icons below!
Remember to follow us and post your workouts, progress and meals on Instagram, and use the hashtags #LDNMuscle and #LDNM so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!