View this post on Instagram
This Cutting Guide Leg Workout is a fantastic session to hit your quads, hamstrings and glutes, whilst burning through the calories too.
All the exercises listed in our Cutting and Bikini Guides now have clear, high quality video tutorials. These videos contained on the online guide portal are used in this workout sequence, and every exercise also has written instructions too!
Give this Cutting Guide Leg Workout a crack, and be sure to let us know how you get on by contacting us on our social media channels!
For more high-quality workouts, please click on any of the workout titles below:
Battle Ropes Fat Burning HIIT Workout
Kettlebell Conditioning Circuit
Cutting Guide Leg Workout:
- Back Squats; 4 x 8 reps
- Romanian Deadlifts; 3 x 10 reps
- Hip Thrusts; 3 x 12 reps
- Cable Hip Extensions; 3 x 15 reps (superset to) Wall Sits; 60 seconds
Points to Note:
- Our lower body warm up can be seen here
- Use two warm up sets for exercise 1
- Use 1 warm up set for exercises 2, 3 and 4/5
- 90 seconds rest between each set
- Go to failure on the final set of exercise 3
- Wall sits for 60 seconds (or to failure!)
We hope you enjoyed this tasty Cutting Guide Leg Workout as much as we did (in a sadistic kind of way!). As always please do follow us on social media and post your workouts, progress and meals on Instagram, and use the hashtags #LDNMuscle and #LDNM so we can see all your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!