Our Roasted Duck with Oranges Recipe is absolutely delicious, and low in carbs too!
Check out more delicious and nutritious poultry recipes like this Roasted Duck with Oranges Recipe below:
Ingredients (makes 2 servings):
- 2 duck legs with skin
- Zest of 1 orange
- Juice of the whole orange
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 inch fresh ginger (grated)
- Salt and black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 150C.
- Prick the duck skin, but not too far otherwise, the meat gets dry when cooked.
- Sprinkle with salt and rub this into the skin.
- In your food processor blend orange zest, orange juice, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and garlic.
- Pour this over the duck legs and make sure they are well coated in the marinade.
- Place the duck legs in a roasting tray and pour over any remaining marinade.
- Place in the oven and cook for about 90 minutes.
- When cooked, plate with rice and drizzled with remaining marinade from the pan and enjoy.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 490
- Protein: 35g
- Carbs: 14g
- Fats: 29g
Remember to follow us and post your workouts, progress and meals on Instagram, and use the hashtags #LDNMuscle and #LDNM so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!