Try this high protein, low kcal, dinner for two! Our GINGER AND SPRING ONION CHICKEN RECIPE!
For more delicious, healthy and fitness-friendly recipes, click on any of the titles below that you’re your fancy!
Chicken Kiev with Baked Potatoes https://ldnmuscle.com/chicken-kiev-with-baked-potatoes-recipe/
Healthy Chicken Saag https://ldnmuscle.com/healthy-chicken-saag-with-rice-recipe/
Crispy Chicken Breasts https://ldnmuscle.com/crispy-chicken-breasts/
INGRDIENTS (SERVES 2):
200g of boneless; skinless chicken breast (sliced very thinly)
1 onion (sliced)
2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
1 tbsp fresh ginger (finely chopped)
2 spring onions (ends removed and cut into 1-inch long pieces)
150g of frozen green peas
1 tbsp. of cooking oil
1 tbsp oyster sauce
Pinch of salt & pepper each
1/2 tsp sugar
80 ml water
1 tbsp corn starch
- Combine the oyster sauce, salt, pepper, sugar, water and starch to a small cup and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Warm the oil in a wok or skillet on a high heat. Add the chicken and cook quickly for a minute or two until it’s no longer pink. Transfer the chicken to a small plate and set aside.
- Add the sliced onions to the same wok/skillet. Add a little more oil if needed and sauté for a minute to soften the onion. Add the ginger and the garlic and cook another minute.
- Add the chicken back to the wok along with the green onions and peas. Stir fry 2 minutes to finish cooking the chicken.
- Add the combined sauce to the wok. Cook until the sauce turns into a thicker, saucy consistency.
- Remove from the heat and serve over rice or noodles and enjoy!
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (PER SERVING):
We hope you enjoy our Chicken Kiev with Baked Potatoes Recipe as much as we did, and remember to follow us and post your workouts, progress and meals on Instagram, and use the hashtags #LDNMuscle and #LDNM so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!