What is better in this hot Summer than a healthy version of an old British favourite?! Try our Low Calorie Homemade Ice Cream recipe on for size. We guarantee you won’t be disappointed!
For more delicious healthy alternative recipes, click on any of the below meals that take your fancy!
Low Carb Protein Cookie Dough Bars
Sweet Potato Nachos with Guac and Salsa Recipes
Ingredients (makes 10 scoops):
- 2 scoops LDNM vanilla whey protein powder
- 120g blueberries
- 50g mango chunks
- 250ml unsweetened almond milk
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Stick it in a big tupperware.
- Freeze for 30 mins.
- Take out of the freezer and mix around with a spoon or fork
- Stick it back in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
Nutritional Information (per Scoop):
- Calories: 36
- Protein: 5g
- Carbs: 3g
- Fats: 1g
We hope you enjoy our Low Calorie Homemade Ice Cream recipe as much as we did, and remember to follow us and post your workouts, progress and meals on Instagram, and use the hashtags #LDNMuscle and #LDNM so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!