Try this delicious Low Carb Cookie Dough Bars Recipe! It is lower calorie, and higher protein, than traditional cookie dough – making it an absolute champion on the snacks front.
For more like our Low Carb Cookie Dough Recipe simply click here for a modicum of delicious, healthy and genuinely simple meals!
Ingredients (makes 12 bars):
- 50 ml melted coconut oil
- 100g smooth peanut/almond butter
- 150ml almond milk, unsweetened
- 5 scoops LDNM vanilla protein powder
- 100g ground almonds
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 3 tbsp almonds, chopped (optional)
- Combine coconut oil, peanut butter and milk in a medium bowl.
- Add protein powder and ground almonds and mix with a spatula until combined.
- Line 8″ x 8″ baking tray with parchment paper and fill with prepared dough. Flatten with your hands and then level with spatula, pressing dough into the dish all the time.
- Combine chocolate chips and 1 tbsp coconut oil in a small bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds or until melted, then stir well. Pour over the bars and tilt the dish until all bars are coated evenly with chocolate.
- Sprinkle chopped almonds on top of chocolate (optional)
- Freeze for 20 minutes or refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove from the dish by holding onto the flaps of parchment paper and place on a cutting board. Cut into 12 bars and enjoy chilled.
Nutritional Information (per bar):
- Calories: 167
- Protein: 11g
- Carbs: 3g
- Fat: 13g