Try our Lunchtime Shoulder Workout featuring JE today!
This workout has a varied exercise selection and is good fun too! You can really get into these exercises with some big weights, as the rep range and rest periods facilitate it.
For more workouts just like our Lunchtime Shoulder Workout, please click on any of the links below:
- 15 Minute Shoulder Workout
- Shoulder Workout Finisher
- Hypertrophy Shoulder Workout
- Landmine Full Body Workout
View this post on Instagram
The Lunchtime Shoulder Workout:
1.) Arnold Press; 3 x 8
2.) Bus Drivers; 3 x 9
3.) Modified Lateral Raises; 3 x 10
4.) Landmine Jammer Press; 3 x 12
LDNM’s Top Tips:
- Have 60 – 90 seconds rest between sets, excluding exercise 4, where we suggest 30-45 seconds between sets (which you alternate between arms).
- Use a weight that would allow you to complete only 1 more rep than the target rep range.
- On the final set of each exercise complete reps to failure!
We love to hear your feedback, so remember to tag us in your posts and stories, so we can get involved with you all, and repost your endeavours to motivate other members of the #LDNMFamily
We hope you enjoyed this Lunchtime Shoulder Workout as much as we did (in a sadistic kind of way!). As always please do follow us on social media and post your workouts, progress and meals on Instagram, and use the hashtags #LDNMuscle and #LDNM so we can see all your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!