Our Chicken Burgers Recipe is absolutely delicious, and healthier and higher protein than normal processed alternatives!
Try more handy meals just like our Chicken Burgers Recipe by hitting on any of the links below!
Ingredients (Makes 2 Chicken Burgers):
- 1 sweet potato (cut into wedges)
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 tsp. of sweet paprika
- 1 tsp of jerk spice
- ½ a salad tomato (sliced)
- 1 handful of shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 red onion (sliced)
- 2 chicken breasts (halved)
- 2 burger buns
- 4 salad leaves
- Sweet chilli sauce (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Place the sweet potatoes in a roasting tin and toss with olive oil and sweet paprika. Roast for 20 mins.
- Meanwhile, preheat a griddle pan over a medium-high heat Lay the chicken breasts between sheets of cling film then flatten with a rolling pin. Season and brush with olive oil. Griddle or barbecue for 3 minutes each side until cooked through.
- Split the buns, brush the cut side with olive oil and griddle or toast until golden brown. Sandwich the chicken, onion, tomato slices, red cabbage and a handful salad leaves between the buns. Drizzle with sweet chilli sauce and serve with the sweet potato wedges.
Nutritional Info (per Burger):
- Calories: 350
- Protein: 37g
- Carbs: 39g
- Fats: 9g
We hope you enjoy our Chicken Burgers Recipe as much as we did, and remember to follow us and post your workouts, progress and meals on Instagram, and use the hashtags #LDNMuscle and #LDNM so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!