These Protein Brownies are super simple, and only require a substitute of vegan protein powder to make them vegan-friendly!
With minimal prep time, and simple cooking instructions, our Protein Brownies Recipe is an absolute must in 2019.
Check out another chocolate and raspberry protein brownies recipe here.
Ingredients (makes 10 servings):
- 3 ripe bananas
- 140g peanut or almond butter
- 20g cacao powder
- 2 scoops of LDNM chocolate protein powder (50g)
- Melt peanut butter in a microwave or on the stove.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Pour mixture into greased loaf pan and bake for 20 mins (180C).
- Allow it cool and refrigerate them for few hours
- Decorate with coconut or almond flakes (optional)
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 165
- Protein: 5g
- Fats: 11g
- Carbs: 12g
Remember to follow us and to post your workouts, progress and meals on Instagram, and use the hashtag #LDNM so that we can see your lovely creations, repost them, and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!