Up your breakfast game with this new PROTEIN OVERNIGHT OATS RECIPE!
We are BIG fans of an easy, nutritious and very convenient first meal of the day, as it can set the rest of the day in motion. We find that if we get off to a good start, the likelihood of the rest of the day following suit is massively increased.
Check out some more oats-based meals like our protein overnight oats recipe, by clicking on any of the links below:
- 60g low-fat Greek yogurt
- 30g oats
- 1 scoop of LDNM vanilla protein powder
- 120ml unsweetened almond milk
- Fresh berries or almonds (optional)
- Blend Greek yogurt, protein powder, cocoa powder and almond milk thoroughly
- Place in a glass or bowl and fold in the oats. Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- Take out of the fridge and stir with a spoon to an even consistency.
- Sprinkle almonds and berries on top before enjoying (optional).
- Calories: 284
- Protein: 31g
- Carbs: 27g
- Fats: 6g
We hope you enjoy our Protein Overnight Oats Recipe as much as we do, and feel free to experiment with your soaked oats, as there are literally hundreds of delicious combos to be discovered!
Also, remember to follow us and post your workouts, progress and meals on Instagram, and use the hashtags #LDNMuscle and #LDNM so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!