Overnight Oats are a great way to kick-start anybody’s day, and with the addition of some LDNM Protein Powder we’ve supercharged our breakfast of choice, to give you this cracking Protein Overnight Oats Recipe.
We have more oat-based breakfast recipes that we are sure you would benefit from adding to your meal arsenal. So simply hit the title below that takes your fancy!
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 60g low-fat Greek yogurt
- 30g of rolled oats
- 1 scoop of LDNM chocolate protein powder
- 1 teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 120ml of unsweetened almond milk
- Fresh berries or berry compote (optional)
- Blend Greek yogurt, protein powder, cocoa powder and almond milk thoroughly
- Place in a glass or bowl and fold in the oats. Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- Take out of the fridge and stir with a spoon to an even consistency.
- Sprinkle almonds and berries on top before enjoying (optional).
- Calories: 290
- Protein: 31g
- Carbs: 27g
- Fats: 6g
We hope you enjoy our Protein Overnight Oats Recipe as much as we do, and feel free to experiment with your soaked oats, as there are literally hundreds of delicious combos to be discovered!
Also, remember to follow us and post your workouts, progress and meals on Instagram, and use the hashtags #LDNMuscle and #LDNM so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!