Try these delicious protein waffles today; high in protein and super low in carbs, ideal for snacking!
We have more easy, high protein breakfast recipes that we are sure you would benefit from adding to your meal arsenal. So simply hit the title below that takes your fancy!
Ingredients (to make 1 serving):
- 3/4 scoop LDNM protein powder (use you preferred flavor!)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 tsp baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- Dash of vanilla extract
- Blend ingredients together until smooth using a fork.
- Grease waffle maker and add to the HOT waffle griddle.
- Close and cook as you would a regular waffle.
- Serve with fresh fruits or sugar free syrup.
- 207 calories
- 26g protein
- 11g fat
- 2g carbs
We hope you enjoy our Protein Waffles Recipe as much as we did, and remember to follow us and post your workouts, progress and meals on Instagram, and use the hashtags #LDNMuscle and #LDNM so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!