Try this high protein, delicious and super simple Sesame Seed Chicken & Broccoli Recipe!
This is an absolute winner, winner for chicken dinner, and for more cracking chicken recipes please click on any of the meals below that tickle your fancy!
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 chicken breasts
- 200g fresh broccoli
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 3 tablespoons of soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1 inch fresh grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- 100ml of water
- Cut chicken breast into 1-inch strips or bite size pieces.
- Cook chicken on large greased pan over medium heat for about 6 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Cook broccoli in boiling water for 8 minutes.
- Mix together honey, soy sauce, water, cornstarch, ginger and chilli flakes.
- Whisk no cornstarch lumps appear.
- Pour sauce mixture into skillet with chicken.
- Add cooked broccoli.
- Cook until sauce thickens slightly.
- You can add more water if sauce is too thick.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken starts to soak up the sauce.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 226
- Protein: 36g
- Carbs: 15g
- Fat: 2g
Remember to follow us and to post your workouts, progress and meals on Instagram, and use the hashtag #LDNM so that we can see your lovely creations, repost them, and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!