We have another cracking recipe for you to try, but this time it is from Asia! Our Singapore Noodles Recipe is delicious, high in protein and a great meal to add to your arsenal of go to recipes for food prep, families and or entertaining!
For more meals like our Singapore Noodles Recipe, click on any of the recipes below that tickle your fancy!
Ingredients (makes 4 servings):
- 200g rice noodles
- 1 red onion (sliced)
- 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
- ½ small green or white cabbage (shredded)
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 tsp. of curry powder
- 150g of lean (5% fat) minced beef
- 150g frozen cooked and peeled prawns
- 1 tbsp. sweet chilli sauce
- 1 red pepper (sliced)
- 200g of frozen peas
- 2 large eggs
- To serve (optional):
- 1 lime
- Low-salt soy sauce
- Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions, then drain.
- Place the pan back on a high heat with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Add the onions and garlic, and fry for 5 mins, or until softened.
- Add the curry powder and beef, breaking it up with a wooden spoon as you go, and fry for 3 mins, or until golden, gnarly and cooked through.
- Throw in the prawns, add the chilli sauce, then toss and cook for another 3-4 mins, or until sticky. Add the noodles, cabbage, red pepper and peas, and toss again.
- Push everything to one side of the pan and crack the eggs into the gap. Stir them around so they start to scramble and cook. Once almost cook, mix the scrambles eggs with the ingredients.
- Finely grate in the lime zest and squeeze over the juice, then toss everything together. Taste and season to perfection with 1-2 tbsp of soy sauce and an extra dusting of curry powder to taste.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 445
- Protein: 25g
- Carbs: 60g
- Fats: 8g
We hope you enjoy our Singapore Noodles Recipe as much as we did, and remember to follow us and post your workouts, progress and meals on Instagram, and use the hashtags #LDNMuscle and #LDNM so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!