This is a cracking, warming, high protein recipe; our STEAK AND BABY POTATOES RECIPE! Easy to prepare, and great for families, entertaining or meal prep; you can’t go wrong with this simple delight!
For more recipes like our steak and baby potatoes, click on any of the meals below that take your fancy!
Chicken and Chorizo and Prawn Paella
Reggae Reggae Chicken Baguettes
INGREDIENTS (makes 4 servings):
- 800g sirloin steak (cut into 2-inch pieces)
- 300g baby potatoes quartered
- 150g spinach
- ½ red chilli (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tsp. of dried oregano
- 1 tsp. of dried parsley
- 1 tsp. of dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh thyme or parsley for topping (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 220C
- In a large bowl combine steak, potatoes, spinach, chilli, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and seasonings and toss to combine.
- Divide steak and potatoes between four sheets of foil and then wrap the foil tightly around the contents to form your foil packs.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes until cooked through to desired doneness
- Garnish with fresh thyme or parsley and serve immediately.
NUTRITIONAL INFO (per serving):
- Calories: 670
- Protein: 70g
- Carbs: 41g
- Fats: 11g
We hope you enjoy our Steak and Baby Potatoes Recipe as much as we did, and remember to follow us and post your workouts, progress and meals on Instagram, and use the hashtags #LDNMuscle and #LDNM so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!