Try our Vegan Bean Stir Fry Recipe today!
Ingredients (Serves 2):
- 180g soba noodles
- 200g broad beans
- 300g sugar snap peas
- 2 medium carrots, peeled
- 2 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp white miso
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp fresh chilli finely chopped
- Slice the carrots into long, thin strips with a julienne peeler, or slice them into ribbons with a vegetable peeler.
- To make the sauce: whisk together the ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Bring two big pots of water to a boil.
- Once the pots of water are boiling: In one pot, cook the soba noodles just until al dente, according to package directions (probably about 5 minutes), then drain and briefly rinse under cool water.
- Cook the frozen broad beans in the other pot until warmed through (about 4 to 6 minutes) but before draining, toss the halved peas into the boiling broad beans water and cook for an additional 20 seconds. Drain.
- Combine the soba noodles, broad beans, snap peas and carrots in a large serving bowl. Pour in the dressing and toss with salad servers.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 523
- Protein: 22g
- Fats: 23g
- Carbs: 50g
We at LDNM Muscle Ltd hope you enjoy the inspired and fun recipes featured on our website, https://https://ldnmuscle.com (the “Website”). LDNM Muscle Ltd is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe you try from the Website or any website linked to from this site. Recipes may not achieve desired results due to variations in elements such as ingredients, cooking temperatures, typos, errors, omissions, or individual cooking ability. You should always use your best judgement when cooking with raw ingredients such as eggs, chicken, or seafood and seek expert advice before beginning if you are unsure.
You should always take care when using sharp knives or other cooking implements. To ensure the safety of yourself and others, be aware of heated cooking surfaces while cooking. Please review all ingredients prior to trying a recipe in order to be fully aware of the presence of substances which might cause an adverse reaction in some consumers. Recipes available on the Website may not have been formally tested by us or for us and we do not provide any assurances nor accept any responsibility or liability with regard to their originality, quality, nutritional value, or safety. Unless otherwise stated, the recipes featured on the Website are not endorsed by any other companies/organization or their affiliates.