This is another one of our vegan-friendly recipes, our Vegan Curry!
This vegan curry recipe is ideal for food prep, family cooking and entertaining. For more vegan recipes check out the meals and treats linked below:
Vega High Protein Spicy Bean Chilli
Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 3 tbsp. mild curry paste
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1 red chilli (deseeded and sliced)
- 1 tbsp. ginger (finely chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves (sliced)
- 200g butternut squash (peeled weight), cut into chunks
- 1 red onion (sliced)
- 150g chickpeas
- 15g coriander (chopped)
- 120g frozen peas
- 2 handfuls of chopped kale leaves (about ½ bunch)
- 400ml light coconut milk
- 1 lime (juiced) to taste
- 300g basmati rice
- Put coconut milk, curry paste, vegetable stock cube, red chili, ginger, garlic cloves, butternut squash, kale leaves into the slow cooker pot and stir well. Cover with the lid and chill overnight.
- The next day, cook on Low for 6h until the vegetables are really tender, then stir in coriander and 150g defrosted peas and chickpeas. The heat of the curry should be enough to warm them through.
- Just before serving cook the rice as per label instructions.
- Taste and add a good squeeze of lime juice, if you fancy extra zing.
- Serve hot!
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 312
- Protein: 8g
- Carbs: 43g
- Fats: 11g
Remember to post your feedback on social media, as we love to see you making use of our content!
Remember to follow us and post your workouts, progress and meals on Instagram, and use the hashtags #LDNMuscle and #LDNM so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!